Monday, September 21, 2009

Close to My Heart - Sids and Kids


If you are local to the Central Coast and want to have a night out crafting, then we would love you to join us at our fundraising event. It is for Sids and Kids and here are the details:

You may not realise but stillbirth is still quite common, and in our group of 7 Stampin Up demonstrators 2 of the Mums have had a still born. I can't imagine what it must be like and my SU team want to help in raising money for research into this problem.

SIDS and Kids isn't just about stillbirth, SIDS and Kids is dedicated to saving the lives of babies and children during pregnancy, birth, infancy and childhood and to supporting bereaved families. A cause well worth supporting! Bookings are essential and places are limited so get in early and email me at scrapalley@gmail.com or phone on 0414 444 150.

I would love you to join us if you can.

Bye
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment