Saturday, October 17, 2009

70 Sleeps

To What??????

Christmas!!!!!!

I heard this last night and can't believe it. It is only 10 and a bit weeks until the big man in red visits. Phew!! Time to get started on Christmas projects. And here is my first one.

This is the Kaiser Advent Calendar done in their new range of papers called Belle. I have "vintaged" it up with sepia ink and gold.

You too can create this beauty ready for the countdown to Christmas. Check out the class timetable and phone to book in. If you are local, I would love to see you there.


Classes are on Saturday 14th November at 10am and Monday 23rd November at 7.00pm.

While I love the vintage feel of my Advent Calendar, you can choose to do your calendar in one of three new Kaiser Christmas papers. They are gorgeous and you can check them out here.

Phone the store on 1300 664 228 to book a spot (be quick because classes are filling up fast).
Thanks for stopping by.
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment