Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Like a Kid in a Candy Store


I went up to Pages 2 Scrap yesterday and got a sneak peek at the new products that they bought when they went to Brisbane. Tracey & I squealed like little girls :) I am sure they will be on the shelves anytime now so make sure you pop in for a look. I love new product.

And even more exciting is the photo printer they have in the store now. How cool is that? You can come to classes and print the photos you need, any size, immediately. And the machine makes cool calendars and a whole bunch of other stuff too.

So since I have had a sneak peek, I thought I would share one with you. Here is a look at the School Pages class I am doing on Oct 23rd at 10am.

I just love the paper we are using and isn't that bookworm just so darn cute? Click here for all the details you need to book in.

After designing the page for the class I had a bit of stuff left over, so I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a little project that I completed.

Bye for now
Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment