Monday, December 7, 2009

New Class Samples for Pages 2 Scrap

Just wanted to share my new class samples with you. I have been madly planning Christmas parties, birthdays and between all that I have been trying to get some creating in.

This is my Kaisercraft Family Tree. I decided to use it to showcase our home for something a little bit different. This class is on Monday 14th at 10.00am, call the shop on 1300 664 228 if you would like to come along and create one of these.

I decided to use it to showcase our home for something a little bit different.

Next is my sample for the alcohol ink class. This class is on Friday 11th but is fully booked. So I have scheduled another class for Wednesday 13th January at 7pm. Again, call the store on 1300 664 228 if you would like to book in.


See the detail on the acetate?

And the gorgeous polished stone effect you can create?
Alcohol inks are so much fun to play with. Come along and have a play.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are more organised for Christmas than I am :)
Bye,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment