Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Is it really Easter next week?

Man this year is flying by already. Haven't even dragged my Easter decorations out yet (yes, I have Easter deco's - I love decorating for anything!).

Here is a page I completed the other day. It is a photo of Nathan from his birthday last year when he received a new bike. (Will share his birthday page in the next couple of days as he celebrated his 5th birthday this week). Can't believe another year has gone by.

I love these gears and cogs from Tim Holtz.
And my love affair with Thickers continues.
Thought I would let you know about my classes coming up. This Saturday I am teaching Stamping Techniques. It is a fun class playing with all sorts of stamping goodies. Learn how to emboss, heat and stick glitter plus more. Details:

Saturday 27th @ 2.00pm - $20 (you don't need to bring anything)

Then I am doing a Mens Card Making Class. Yep, they are the hardest to do sometimes aren't they? But we will be using Graphic 45 goodies that are fantastic for mens cards. Details:

Tuesday 30th @ 10.30am - $28 (includes enough goodies to make 6 cards plus leftovers)

Call the store on 1300 664 228 to book into either or both classes. I would love to see you there.

Bye for now


No comments:

Post a Comment