Thursday, April 1, 2010

Surprise Mail

I was very excited to receive a box in the mail yesterday that I wasn't expecting. It was pizza shaped and that could only mean one thing...........scrapping supplies!! Sure enough, it was my DT package from Marcia at The Stamp Spot. And I loved what I found. Crate paper, Cosmo Cricket, Maya Road chipboard and a gorgeous Prima sparkle swirl.

* Edited to add: It was actually a 'just because' parcel from Marcia. How cool is that? Thank you so much Marcia. I love surprises.

So last night I got my fingers busy and created this page for The Stamp Spot Blog:
Love the sparkle and pearls.....and they were very easy to apply. Love these, gonna have to get me some more.
And I used some black ink and Kindyglitz on the little Maya Road bird. This came off a keychain and had a hole in a funny place (not quite the eye area, more like the bird brain area!). So I used a hand held hole punch and some scrap chipboard to punch out a circle and squeeze it into the hole before inking it up. Worked a treat.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous Easter. I am hoping to get quite a bit of crafting done as we are staying close to home all weekend. Yippeeee

Bye

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter, glad you found some use for those goodies ... it's beautiful.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Alex....I'm not a scrapper, but I love what you have done here. Those sparkley flourishes look gorgeous, I'll have to keep an eye out for them I think. Happy Easter to you too. xx

    ReplyDelete