Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mothers Day Goodies

Last weekend I spent Mothers Day with both my Mum and Mother-In-Law. We had a lovely day up in Newcastle on the Foreshore. Of course I was madly crafting the night before to create something special for each of them. Here is the result.

This one was for my Mother-In-Law.
For both of them I focused on them being the Grandest of Mothers.
These larger photos of the kids are just gorgeous, taken by my very talented friend Liz Walker.
And this second album was the one we made with Heidi Swapp the other week, with her House of 3 goodies. It was so adorable and really suited Mum.
I love to to give handmade gifts (even if I am pushed to create them at the last minute). It warms my heart when my Mum thanks me with tears and a hug.

Thanks for sticking by through all those photos. Will update with SIA photos this week, so make sure you pop back again, bye.

1 comment:

  1. Oh they're absolutely gorgeous Alex, they're very lucky to have you as a daughter and daughter-in-law!!
    Cheers
    Jane XX

    ReplyDelete