Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Holiday Album Gift

In the last school holidays we took a trip to the South Coast with my In-Laws.  It was a fun weekend and I really enjoy and appreciate spending time with them.  They love the boys so much and we always have fun, so for a thank you I made this album and posted it to them a couple of weeks after the trip.



 I used the Zutter clear acrylic 8x8 album covers and the cream pages to match.

I used one pad of paper from Die Cuts with a View for easy matching.


And printed my journalling on cardstock that I then cut into strips and inked the edges.

It was all very simple and quick and I had it completed in one afternoon.
At the end I bound it all with my Zutter Bind-it-All.

Thanks for stopping by and scrolling through ALL those photos.  My In-laws loved their keepsake from our holiday.






2 comments:

  1. love this album Alex ... a fabulous holiday memoir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex this is just lovely. I really like the way your photos are centre of attention on every page - they all tie in just beautifully.

    ReplyDelete