Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ippity Creations

Last night I had the BEST time playing with my new Ippity stamps.  They are so much fun to use and I love that they come in sets that are co-ordinated, makes it so easy.  Want to see what I created?

These two are made with the Season of Joy stamp set.

I love the frames in this set and they are so versatile, you can  use them all year round.

Season of Joy - $30

Next I played with Regal Greetings.   Yes, I couldn't wait to get some ink on these ones.

Here I have used Rock Candy stickles over the chandelier and the iRock tool for the bling.

Regal Greetings - $30

And last of all, on this sympathy card I used an image from The Simple Things (greeting from Regal Greetings) with Stampin Up markers to create this multi coloured image.  Stay tuned to my blog for some simple technique videos coming soon using ipptiy stamps, this technique will surely be one of them.


The Simple Things - $24

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my creations.  Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you have dropped by and I will be back with more very very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Love your creations .. especially the Christmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning Alex. Just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete