Wednesday, December 8, 2010

THIS is what I have been working on...

and it is finally finished and delivered to it's owner.  Phew, it was a huge job.  But I honestly had so much fun creating it.

I kept the pages nice, clean and simple as the recipients are not scrapbookers and I didn't want to overwhelm them.  They simply need to print photos and stick them in.

It was commissioned by a close friend to present for a 50th Birthday celebration and they are travelling to Dubai.

 Therefore the album was inspired by the  location for colours and the friend provided me with titles and quotes.
 

While I don't usually create albums for other people, I loved creating this album and can't wait to hear how the recipients react when they recieve it.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great day.
Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Dear Alex,
    The album is sensational. You have created what I had envisioned and have brought it to life. I gave you the brief and the end result is totally amazing. This coffee table album is such a special and unique present that you can't go out and buy. I know the recipients are going to be overwhelmed and delighted and will treasure it in years to come. This certainly ia a fine way to celebrate such an auspicious occassion.
    Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for creating this album for me to give to the recipients on this exciting and memorable celebration.
    Love From
    Kerry
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete