Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Heartbeat

Well, Christmas came and went in a heartbeat and I can't really believe it is all over.  I pulled down my Christmas tree today and it only felt like last week that I put it up.

So now let me share with you over the next week the presents I created for my loved family.  Every year I create them a calendar for the New Year.  Here is the one I created for my Mother and Father-In-Law.

I simply purchase the cheapie calendars from the newsagency (about $3) and scrap over the whiteboard bit at the top.  Simple, easy and cute to create.

I love the metal lock and key from Tim Holtz.  And thickers always make the year easy.  And I love that this gives me an excuse to photograph the boys!

And while I didn't get time this year to create gifts for my friends, I did have fun with the wrapping.
Thanks for stopping by, I will be back with the next calendar real soon.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment