Thursday, February 24, 2011

Graphic 45 Lovin!!

I have become a little bit obsessed with Graphic 45 at the moment.  Kind of gone on a "Creating Spree"!!  So I thought I would share with you my makings.

This little card was made from the Playtimes Past range.  I love the cute little images.


And these too are from one of my favourites, Domestic Goddess.  Love this range!

This item I made from a frame that the glass had broken.  I love using sewing patterns on projects and it goes great with the vintage style of Graphic 45!



Ahh, all you need is love!  It is coming up to my wedding anniversay so I dug out this wedding photo to use with the Graphic 45 Core dinations paper and the Hip to the Jive paper from the Times Nouveau Collection.  I also used the Staples stickers.


This chipboard was altered using paint, glimmermists, ink and stamps.  So much fun to alter chipboard.
 More Domestic Goddess.
 I have an obsession with rosettes at the moment.  This one is made with the Tim Holtz die.
 And more of the Graphic 45 staple stickers (and a little of Tim thrown in too).  Oh, and more sewing patterns to make the ruffle.
 I made this wall hanging for our Country Fair stall.  More sewing patterns (see, I am obsessed).

 I thought I would add this in too.  It was a class I taught at work with the Baby 2 Bride range.  So soft and feminine.

And last of all I have used the Proper Gentlemen range to create a 'manly' card.  Phew, that was a marathon of Graphic 45 wasn't it?  I do love their products.  And the new stuff is now in-store so I can't wait to get some more to play with.

Thanks for stopping by,



1 comment:

  1. your blog is lovely--i esp. love the sewing pattern ruffle on your b-fly card:)

    ReplyDelete