Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Big Changes & Stamp Classes at Lisarow

Yesterday I resigned.  I will no longer be working in the store or teaching at Pages 2 Scrap.  Thank you to everyone who has shown their concern with the kind messages I have received since yesterday.  I have been overwhelmed by the response and support.  The one thing I will miss is the interacting with the wonderful customers I met while there and talking about the products three days a week.  However, my teaching will not stop.  I will continue to teach cardmaking and scrapbooking here in my home on the Central Coast and anywhere else that I am asked to teach as I am now free to do so.

So here are some details of what is coming up.  As you may already know I have signed on to bring Ippity Stamps into Australia from the US.  They are fantastic stamps that are made by Unity and are only available through home and blog sales.  They can not be found in retail outlets.  So click HERE for a link to my Ippity blog for a shop around and let me know if you would like some of these great stamps.  Alternatively, if you live close to the Central Coast of NSW you can come along to my workshops where you will receive your very own Ippity stamp set to take home, make a bunch of projects and have a good time with other crafters.

Thursday 24th March - 10.00am - 12.00pm
Thursday 24th March - 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Call me on 0414 444 150 for location details.

Next I have an Easter Eggs-travaganza Class where we will be making some fun gifts and cards for Easter.  We will make a gorgeous little gift box to house some chocolate goodies, a bakers bag, tags and cards for the ones you love.

Tuesday 5th April - 10.00am - 12.30pm
Cost $20
Call me on 0414 444 150 for location details.

Sneek Peeks of projects will follow very soon.  I would love to have you join me and I am really excited about sharing lots and lots of fun techniques and products with you in the comfort of my home.  Please email me at scrapalley@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment