Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Party Details

Just recently we celebrated a whole bunch of birthdays in our family, March is the busiest month of the year for us.  My kids are able to have a party every second year, and as we have two in March they alternate.  This year was Nathan's turn and he chose a Sports theme for his party.  I headed off to the Base Warehouse Party Shop to see what I could find.  I found a whole bunch of soccer stuff, so that's the direction we went.  Now I LOVE all the party details.  Anyone that knows me can tell you that.  But sports games are not my strength, therefore I am very glad to have two older siblings to do THAT part of the party.  I just concentrated on food and details.  So I thought I would share some of the details with you.  Here is the party boy in front of the party table.

And here are all the goodies that Mum and I worked on.

Teddy Racers - how adorable are these (thanks Jen Hall for the inspiration).

Jelly Cups - these were a hit!

Sports Players - these used up all the extra icing from the Teddy Racers.

Marshmellow Pops - so fun and easy to do.

And as I said, I love all the little details.  I found some soccer tags and images to download from this fantastic party site - Karas Party Ideas and made personalised labels for everything in Photoshop.  Sports drinks for each child.

And Party Gifts to say thanks for coming.

The kids had a ball playing games like soccer and tunnel ball and they stuffed themselves silly on the food.  After a couple of hours they all went home with smiles.  It was great fun and Nathan loved it.  Mum mission accomplished!

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome party!!! Just the stuff memories are made of...

    ReplyDelete