Sunday, May 29, 2011

A little bit more Romance

And I have left my favourtie cards until last. 
How cute are the little Robert Gordon red & white striped banner? And I love the Hessian to cut out with my Nesties.  You get both these goodies in the kit, as well as the crepe paper, patterned paper and fabric.

This cute little card was fun to make.
I love the trend of banners and with patterned paper you can make them for any project.  And the little flower that I have used on this card (and the one on the card above) is just three circles free-hand cut from the fabric in the kit, then stitched together.  One with a button from the kit (this card) and one just with a puckered stitch (above).

I love the Pink Paislee tickets in the kit too and you can see I have added it to both cards.  So cute and such a nice little touch to any project.

So there you go, I still have a ton of product left but still I have showcased a bunch of different ideas for the Romance Kit.  I can't seem to stop playing with it and when there is more I will share them with you.  If you have purchased the kit, then please feel free to copy any of these samples and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at scrapalley@gmail.com

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Love the card with the bunting ... so Pretty!!

    Liz Walker

    ReplyDelete