Thursday, May 26, 2011

Samples from Romance

Awesome!!  The response to my card kits on Etsy has been AWESOME!!  Thank you!!  So awesome that I only have 2 Romance kits left.  So if you would like a kit then be quick and head over HERE to purchase one of the last two.

And in the meantime I am going to share with you some of the projects I have made with my ROMANCE kit.  I love this kit and have had so much fun creating with it.  In fact there a quite a few samples, so I will just share a few today.

This one I have added the stamped tag that is included in the kit to a stamped Kraft card I had on hand.  Then I added a little bit of lace to the end and handcut the sentiment from the Kit's sentiment sheet.  These were adhered with foam mounting tape.  Easy card to make with the kit and a few bits you can find in your own stash.
On this one I have used the tissue paper included in the kit.  I scrunched it up to create creases and then covered a piece of cardstock with a glue stick.  Stick the tissue paper down, but don't smooth out so that it looks crinkled.  Fold edges around and adhere to one of the white cards included in the kit.  Whack on a sentiment and Voila!!
And here I have made a cute little tag card with the patterned paper from the kit and the stamped paper bag.  A great idea to add to a gift, don't you think?

Sigh!!  So many bits in this kit to create with.  So I will be back tomorrow with some more of my samples.  Right now I am having fun with the next kit.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment