Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"It's the Best Day Eeeeveeer" - quote SpongeBob

Yesterday was a great day.  They say good things come in threes and I am happy to say they all came in the one day yesterday.  Firstly I took a visit down to Catchy Crafts to grab some scrapping goodies (cause apparently I don't have enough!!) and drop off my August samples.  And I was stoked to find out that there are a bunch of people booked into my classes coming up in July.  AWESOME!  I can't wait to meet and spend time with some Catchy Craft customers and here is a sneak peek of the cards we will be creating.

This is a class where we will have fun with Glimmermist, embossing and stencils.  So if you would like to join us on July 11th at 10am, then contact the store on 9477 4401 to book your spot (be fast - there are only a few left I believe).

Secondly, I received an email telling me that my eldest son has been offered a position at the Selective High School here on the Coast.  I am so proud!!

I raced home from shopping, cooked up some cupcakes for a celebration and made him a card to tell him how awesome we think he is.  He seems pretty pleased with himself, which he certainly deserves to be.  He worked hard to prepare for the exam and he has been rewarded with a great opportunity for his schooling future.  U R AWESOME!!

And lastly I have been crossing my fingers, toes and anything else I can, hoping that I will be "pulled out of the hat" to attend the school camp next term with my middle son.  And Yippeee, it worked.

I will be off to Camp Toukley with a bunch of Year 3 & 4's.  I haven't been on a school camp yet and I am really looking forward to this.  Apparently I HAVE to go on the giant swing though, not too sure I am looking forward to THAT!

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Great News Alex!!! And yes the Giant Swing is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete