Friday, July 8, 2011

Embelles Workshop - Rocked it AGAIN!!

I love the EMBELLES Workshops!!  They are awesome value for money and huge fun to attend.  Last weekend Debbie and I headed off to Newcastle for a fun Sunday with the girls.  It was Christmas in July and we made a scrapbook page ready for our Chrissy photos to come, received a kit for a December Daily Album to make later (we were just too buy this weekend) and here is my favourite project - The Advent Calendar.

We took a large rectangle canvas and cut the canvas from the middle and used the wooden frame for our base.  Then the hands got busy with creating 25 cute tags to countdown the days until the fat man in the red suit comes.

I loved all the details they included.  It was so much work for them to prepare, and so much fun for us to create.

Love the mannequin die cut, I think I need this Tim Holtz die.

And my birthday!  Might need to add some bling to that one.

They were all so adorable.  Thank you so much Lizzie and Lisa, we loved every minute of the day.  Looking forward to the next one we are booked into.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment