Saturday, July 2, 2011

Kookaburra Retreat Wrap Up

Last weekend I was lucky enough to attend the Kookaburra Retreat organised by Andrea North.  The retreat was organised to raise funds for Christchurch as Andrea is a Kiwi and it breaks her heart to see what is happening over there.  As soon as she asked me if I would contribute by teaching I jumped on board immediately.  It was an awesome weekend and she raised $1200 NZ dollars to donate.  THAT IS FANTASTIC!

I had a great time and actually got some scrapping done too.  I laughed a whole bunch thanks to these girls on my table:

And I created this heart in honour of the people of Littleton, NZ.

In honour of this video that Andrea shared with us.

Littleton Short Film 

Here is Andrea (our wonderful Retreat organiser) with her heart and her winnings from the Tombola.

It was an awesome weekend, THANK YOU SO MUCH ANDREA and to everyone who attended to make the weekend great.

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment