Monday, July 11, 2011

Our Gypsy Street

Back at SIA last year I bought a kit from the 7 Gypsy's girls and had no idea at all what I had purchased.  It was a left over from a class and all I had was the bits and pieces, no instructions, no picture of what I had to make it into.  Then they emailed me the instructions, but if you are anything like me then you need a visual to work your way through the written stuff.  And I didn't have that.  Then one day I visited my dear new friend Jen Hall and spotted HER Gypsy House among her scrap room stuff.  YAY!!  So Jen was kind enough to lend me her house and I finally got around to creating my own.  Here is OUR GYPSY STREET:


Aren't they cute?  I love how we both customised our houses to reflect our own house.  And they are the same, but a little bit different.  Thanks so much Jen for lending me the visual.

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment