Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mini Book Workshop

Now those of you that know me well, know that I love a Mini Book or two.  You can see a portion of my stash in an earlier post that featured this photo.

This basket is now overflowing and I need to find an extra storage solution.....oh no!  That will mean a shopping trip.....oh well.  LOL!

So I had a couple of requests to teach a Mini Book workshop and of course I said "I would love to!".  So on Saturday 29th October at 1.00pm you can come along to this workshop at Catchy Crafts and complete a cute little album featuring canvas board covers and Simple Stories papers & elements.  Here is the front cover to whet your appetite:

Call the store on 9477 4401 to book your spot, places are limited so be quick.  I would love to spend the afternoon with you and you will have a gorgeous Mini Book at the end of it for your stash or to give as a Christmas gift.  You never know, if you are not already addicted to mini books this could be the start of it!  Tee Hee.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment