Sunday, November 13, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

I know I have been MIA for the last couple of weeks but I have been busy creating.  Just not so much with paper.  Wanna see what I have been up to?  Well, with Halloween at the end of last month I got inspiration from the internet to get 'food creative' and made these goodies.

Screaming Strawberries

Look a whole choir!!

And Ghost Biscuits

Then the other night I had some people over and decided it was about time I gave Cakepops a go.  They were delicious and super easy to make.  I used a standard vanilla cake mix, which you then crumble.  Whip 100g cream cheese with 1 cup icing sugar with a beater then add cake crumbs and mix.  Shape into balls, refridgerate for a few hours then attach to stick and dip in chocolate.  Love them, gonna try some different flavours for Christmas which is at my house this year.  So I will be creative with food a little more hopefully.   Here are my cakepops:

Thanks for dropping by

1 comment: