Monday, January 16, 2012

Brave Girl Stamps by Unity

I do LOVE Unity stamps.  So much to choose from and always new ones coming out.  I got some of the stamps from the Brave Girl's Club stamp range a little while ago and here are some cards I created with them.

This first one is with the "She Sprouted Wings" stamp (if you like this stamp you can find one on my Etsy site HERE).

This is with the Brave Girl Boots stamp and all the papers on the cards are from the Cosmo Cricket range Odds & Ends.

And this one is called "Enjoy this Day", I just love this bicycle.  The ribbons featured on these cards are seam binding I got from Etsy and some my Mum gave me for my birthday last month.  They are ribbons with petals stuck all over them, so pretty and different.

Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment