Sunday, February 5, 2012

Gadget Gears for Guys Card Class

As I mentioned previously, I have been busy creating sets of cards for upcoming workshops and today I want to share with you the next set that I will teach at Catchy Crafts on Monday 13th February at 10.30am.  It's called Gadget Gears for Guys and features the Tim Holtz Gadget Gears die.

If you want to join us then contact the store to book in on 9477 4401.

On a personal note, I am so excited about the planning for our US trip.  Check out this brownstone!  Isn't it just GORGEOUS.

This will possibly be our home for the seven nights we are in NYC................AND............it's really close to the Museum of Natural History!!!  The kids will be stoked (being Night at the Museum fans!).  Personally I am looking forward to lunch at The Boathouse in Central Park!

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment