Thursday, June 7, 2012

New Craft & High Tea Dates Released

My first Craft & High Tea is tomorrow . The response to these workshops has been great and I can't wait to hold my first one.  Now I know the day of the week and being a week day doesn't suit everyone, so I want to let you know that the days will change regularly so that hopefully one here or there will suit everyone.  Please find following details of the next two Craft & High Tea workshops coming up.  These are such fun projects and I can't wait to share them with everyone.  Please email me at scrapalley@gmail.com if you would like to book into either (or both) of them.   

Thursday 21st June 2012 - 10.30am to 2.00pm ($25)
Create a set of four Paris inspired cards with Darkroom Door stamps and Distress Inks.

Sunday 15th July 2012 - 10.00am to 1.30pm ($30)
Inspired by our gift giving - Create a gorgeous vintage inspired mini album featuring a canvas mannequin and blank pages inside ready for you to scrapbook or journal on.

Be quick if you would like to join me for either of these workshops that are accompanied by a High Tea style afternoon tea.  Places are limited and I would love to see you here.  Stay tuned for photos from tomorrow's fun!!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment